"the perfect place to stay to explore the Daintree"
A private bungalow on 2.5 hectares adjoining World Heritage rainforest. The Wompoo Eco Retreat offers stunning views of Cape Tribulation, Thornton Peak and the Coral Sea. Breakfast is included in your overnight stay. The Mangosteen Bungalow is screened for your convenience, and features an indoor/outdoor bathroom with relaxing rain shower and a private outdoor bath.
$170 per night for minimum 2-night stay
An off-peak rate of $150 per night applies until Easter 2018
- King sized bed with quality cotton linen
- outdoor undercover self - catering facilities (private)
- bathroom with rain shower
- outdoor bath
- refrigerator stocked with basic condiments (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper)
- crockery, cutlery, glasses, cooking materials
- handmade soap (made on the property by your hosts)
- bird field guide and binoculars
- Wi-Fi (available on request)
Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily
- local seasonal and tropical fruit
- bread - honey - jam- butter
- a selection of local teas including Daintree Tea and The Tea Chest
- ground coffee supplied by our local small batch roasters, Sipping Duck
- biodynamic Mungalli Milk
Should you require gluten and/or dairy free products, please let us know in advance.