"a private and peaceful perfect couples’ getaway"
The Rambutan bungalow is one of two bungalows on our property. It is nestled on a terrace and provides a perfect setting for relaxation and privacy. Enjoy evenings mesmerised by a mountain landscape silhouetted against a starry night sky relaxing in your private rammed earth outdoor bath.
In the morning look at it again in a different light while enjoying a breakfast made up of local produce.
Rambutan Bungalow is located 40 metres from the main house.
$170 per night with minimum 2-night stay
From February 2019 to Mid-April 2019
- king sized bed with quality cotton linen
- outdoor undercover self - catering facilities (private)
- bathroom with rain shower
- outdoor rammed earth bath
- refrigerator stocked with basic condiments (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper)
- crockery, cutlery, glasses, cooking materials
- handmade soap (made on the property by your hosts)
- bird field guide and binoculars
- Wi-Fi (available on request)
Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily
- local seasonal and tropical fruit
- bread - honey - jam- butter
- a selection of local teas including Daintree Tea and The Tea Chest
- ground coffee supplied by our local small batch roasters, Sipping Duck
- biodynamic Mungalli Milk
Should you require gluten and/or dairy free products, please let us know in advance.